Thursday 8 September 2016

Project Life Good Vibes card creating made easy

This week I have been sharing with you my PL Good Vibes creations. Today I have 2 gorgeous cards using this collection yet again! There are soo many great ways to use this set and accessory pack.
 Lets have a closer look... I fussy cut this heart from one of the PL cards and added this cute sticker banner greeting on along with some pretty coloured sequins from the accessory pack. The card background is cut down slightly to 3-3/4" x 5-1/2".
Here's the second card... Using the same techniques here - I fussy cut this greeting and added those cute Flirty Flamingo speech bubble stickers to the greeting. The background panel is also cut down slightly to 3-3/4" x 5-1/2".
 I used the off cuts to brighten up the inside panel - you could do the same with some washi tape too.
 Be inspired with this colour combination, feel free to share and pin it!
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies - click to view online
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing my project please leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/CarolinaEvans-StampinUpDemonstratorMelbourneAustraliahttp://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4005871www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=120700&dbwsdemoid=4005871https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4005871

1 comment:

  1. Hey :)
    Love your cards, I posted your pictures on my website to show that we can make cards out of the PL packs :) and I also put a link to yours allowing my followers to check your creations out :)
    hope it's ok :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you